Pages

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Rainbow Gradient Nail Art

I was talking to one of my clients and she wants a rainbow gradient next time she comes in so I had to have a little practice first. If you want to know how to do this technique Sammy has a great tutorial here
I didn't follow here technique I just made it up but I know lots of people have been using this with great success. I put 5 colours on my foil and dipped my little sponge in (IBD Nail wipes are fab for this as the holes in the sponge aren't too large)

 On the index and middle fingers the colours showing are Essie Fiji, Models Own Lemon Meringue and Essie Candy Apple on the ring and pinkie the colours showing are Essie Candy Apple, Models Own Blooboo and Essie Nice is Nice.
I think this will be continued tomorrow.... :D
Stacie

xoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment