Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Dotty tribal design

I hope you are still with me! I'm sorry I don't post art too much these days but I am working really hard on my business and I still have a job so it is hard to fit it all in.
I did these nails a while back when the sun was still shining! I can't remember what polishes I used for definite I think Models Own concrete mixer and the pink is sophies pink also by Models own and I used acrylic paints for the dots. 

The whole design is made of a series of dots. It is so easy to do just plot your design and go for it. I used a dotting tool for most of it and a striping brush for the few straight lines.
 Anyway I hope you enjoy this and it gives you some ideas for your own dotty manicures 
Love Stacie x


  1. I'm going to have to try this now aren't i?! Haha there incredible!


  2. Absolutely luv the designs. This is cute but simple. Come and check out my ulzzang (korean fashion) style nails at