Pages

Thursday 11 October 2012

Unicorn Nail Art

If you follow my instagram you have seen these nails a few weeks *ahem months ahem* ago. 
I was totally inspired by several images I had seen on intrinsically florrie and some other bits which can be found on my pinterest nail art inspiration board.



I love the carousel horse and unicorn! They are so pretty and I loved wearing these nails. The little finger is a Rockstar nail (glitter and gel polish) with AB crystals attached. Index is Barielle Princess base colour, middle is Boots 17 Mint Choc Chip, the ring finger base colour is China Glaze Light as Air and the thumb base coat is Barielle Love. The designs were made up of a mixture of those polishes and acrylic paints. These aren't my natural nails I have got ibd gel enhancements on.
I hope you enjoy those and don't forget to check my pinterest boards for inspiration
Love Stacie xx

6 comments:

  1. There are so pretty! You are so talented, and I love that gel glitter polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! it´s soooo cute <3 very lovely ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys I'm glad you like them :D xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great!!!!
    Your post gave me a motivation cause I am also managing a nail art blog. So I think that would be great if we be a friend and communicate each other. Thx and have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice, unicorn design is so cute. I would like to try this, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete